Our dedicated customer services team provide a specialised customer support service.
We are here to assist with all your enquiries and keep you informed of deadlines and developments that affect you through various communication methods, including online updates and alerts, events and group communication sessions.
Our key services include:
- a dedicated one point of contact enquiry team made up of payroll and HR professionals
- a customer management service with named contacts and regular client meetings
- advice and training to support you in the use of our applications and products
- an online customer area providing 24/7 access to our latest updates and communications, business tools and useful resource materials
- provision of scheduled and bespoke management information
- interpretation of new statutory legislation and regulations, assessing and communicating the implications for your business to ensure that you remain legally compliant
- monitoring and evaluating our performance and customer satisfaction, and feeding this back to you
- maintaining the security of personal data. Your data will be held either electronically or as a paper file, and will be stored, archived, retrieved and disposed of in accordance with the data protection act (1998)