Paying 30,000 people every month, we provide a customer focussed payroll service utilising industry leading SAP technology.
Our payroll service is provided by a team of experienced staff with specialist knowledge and expertise in local government and education payroll administration. We are fully conversant with teachers pay and conditions, as well as non-teaching staff pay agreements.
We also have extensive experience providing payroll services for non-educational establishments such as theatres, training agencies and independent small businesses.
Our services can be tailored to meet your requirements and include the following key services:
- a quality assured payroll process to ensure employees are paid accurately and on time, every time
- Real Time Information (RTI) – HMRC information exchange
- liaising directly with third parties such as HMRC and student loans company regarding deductions from salary and court orders
- administration of salary sacrifice schemes and voluntary deductions
- management of Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) and Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS), including statutory monthly and annual returns
- regular management reporting including staffing and finance reports
- secure pressure sealed payslips delivered on or before pay-day
- statutory and occupational payment calculations (including sickness and maternity pay)
- calculation of all statutory legislative requirements and reporting to government agencies
- processing of additional payments, overtime and travel expenses
- working closely with schools changing to academy status to ensure they are HMRC compliant and that staff are paid correctly post transfer